Instagram QR Code:Facebook and Instagram have started rolling out QR codes. The company’s QR code support will be world wide. Meaning users will be able to access it in any country. The Instagram QR Code can be scanned from any camera app and the user’s profile can be visited without opening Instagram.
Instagram QR code started a year ago in Japan
The Instagram QR code was launched a year ago in Japan. However in the rest of the world countries this feature has now been rolled out. Instagram QR Code Support Face Wise will start getting available in India. In such a situation, some Instagram users may have to wait for this.
Instagram QR Code will be useful for business
This feature of Instagam will give a lot of convenience to the people who are associated with the business world. Instagram users can print the dissolved QR code on their business card and it can be scanned and accessed directly on their Instagram handle. These days shopping is also being done from Instagram and people promote their business here.
Generate this Instagram QR Code
01. First update Instagram from Google Play Store
02. Then open the Instagram account and go to the Setting option
03. Here you will get the option of QR Code, click on it
04. Image of QR code with your username will be found on tap
05. From here you can share the QR Code with anyone.
06. Instagram has also provided some features with QR Code, under which you can customize the background of the QR code of your profile.
07. Also the background image of the QR code can be changed. You can set the background image of the QR Code with your selfie as well. After customizing you can save it in the gallery from Upper Light Corner or share it with anyone.