CBSE 10th result 2020: Results of class 10 of Central Board of Secondary Education will be released today. On July 13, 12th class results were released. The CBSE website was downed due to a technical glitch, after which the students resorted to the government digital apps UMANG and DigiLocker to see their results. There, the students were getting their results. Even today, students can see their results through websites and IVRS through these apps. Today we are going to tell the entire processor to see the results on these apps. Results of about 18 lakh students will be released today.
How to Store CBSE Class 10th Result in UMANG App
- The official app UMANG is available on both Google and Apple’s App Store. Download this app from the App Store.
- After downloading the app, you will have to log in to the app.
- After logging in the app, students can go to the marksheet tab and see their results.
- For this, students can use their Aadhaar number or roll number.
- DigiLocker is also integrated in the UMANG app, so students can also see their results through this.
How to see CBSE result in DigiLocker
The result can also be seen through DigiLocker, a digital documents app released by the government. Each DigiLocker is connected to an Aadhaar number. In such a situation, students will have to log in to this app through their Aadhaar number and mobile OTP.
- The DigiLocker app is also available on Google and Apple’s App Store. First of all download this app in your smartphone or tab.
- After this, log in to this app through your Aadhaar number and OTP.
- You can see your marksheet in the Documents tab after logging in.
Both these apps are released by the central government and are connected through the cloud. In such a situation, if there was a problem in checking the results on the website, then through these apps, the students can see their results.